Can you elaborate on why you think your methodology for “Top UX School” is meaningful?
Two things you’ll need to support to make this site credible:
- that being hired by Google is a meaningful measure of being successful in UX
- your exact methodology for searching on LinkedIn you used. For example, LinkedIn only lets you see people who are in the same groups as you, or at least third degree from you. How exactly did you search?
Here’s what LinkedIn says about their search:
Basic (free) account search results include:
- Full profiles with names for everyone within your network (1st, 2nd, 3rd degree connections, as well as members you share groups with).
- A maximum of 1000 results per search or 100 pages of search results.
- Basic search result filters.
Premium account search results include:
- Everything listed above for free members.
- Increased People Searches for the Premium Business Plan and above.
- To upgrade to a Premium account and see more information in your results, click Try Premium For Free in the upper right of your homepage.