Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for Senior Manager – UX Research in the United States.
This role is responsible for delivering strategic UX technology solutions to our client and its end customers. The solutions you support and configure are delivered for long term and will scale with the customer’s design and growth plans seamlessly.
This role will provide you exceptional exposure and visibility into the UX Research programs of the top companies in the world. To really crush this role, you will need to combine your strong technical expertise, interpersonal skills, business acumen, and client management skills.
The person hired would:
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products. Guide the customer on the appropriate research strategy that addresses their business objectives
- Conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Have a solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Be compliant of structured problem-solving approach and documentation of the same
- Partner with project managers, sales team, and CSMs to provide the best outcome for our customers and their consumers